Sunday, October 6, 2013

Adverbs of Time

Adverbs of Time

Arrange the words to make sentences. Place time expressions at the end of the sentence.
  1. haven't / recently / seen / I / him - I haven't seen him recently.
  2. I'll / you / see / soon - I'll see you soon.
  3. afterwards / met / at the pub / him / we - We met him at the pub afterwards.
  4. help / immediately / I / need - I need help immediately.
  5. was / arrogant / he / then / very - He was very arrogant then.
  6. ? / now / are / where / you - Where are you now?
  7. ? / to go / where / you / do / want / today - Where do you want to go today?
  8. ? / do / yesterday / did / you / what - What did you do yesterday?
  9. as soon as possible / you / him / the truth / tell / should - You should tell him the truth as soon as possible.
  10. hasn't won / lately / my team - My team hasn't won lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment