Monday, October 28, 2013

ADMINISTRATOR LETTER

ADMINISTRATOR LETTER
1.      A Letter To The B.D.O For Distribution Of Relief Materials.











A Letter to the B.D.O for Distribution of relief materials.
Dear Sir,
We are the resident of Kaliachak village, Block-Nandanpur of Diamond Harbour Sub-division. Last week’s cyclone had devastated everything we have. We are forced to stay in a deserted house nearby. The people who are staying at government school relief camp are receiving the relief materials of rice, dal, salt and clothes. But we, the seven families, have yet to receive any relief from your end.
Hence you are earnestly requested to look into the above mentioned matter, so that we may receive government relief.
Thanking you














A letter to the S.D.O for deterioration of law and order.
Sir
This is to inform you that we dwell on the fringe of the village of Mogra. Our village is under your jurisdiction . but within one month three heinous dacoities took place.
We have mad complaints to the local police station. Without getting any faithful results, we are being compelled to approach you for redress. If no action is taken within a week, we will take the matter to District Magistrate.
Hope to receive your help and sympathy.
Thanking you.
Address:-                                                              yours faithfully,













Sir
I intend to draw your attention to the fact that Chandannagor Hospital the only government hospital in the town but now its on the cats and dog room, Doctors rarely come to attend the patients. Most of the hospital staff ever including the doctors and nurses are very rude to patients and relatives. X-Ray, E.C.G machines are out of order. Most of the time the blood is not available in the Blood Bank og the hospital. patients one laying on the floor.
I, therefore, request you necessary steps to take and oblige me.
Thanking you,                                                                         yours faithfully,














A letter to the O.C  for Theft
Dear Sir,
In our Suvashaspally village for a long time there no complaints of theft. But recently complaints og scooter and bicycle theft are a daily occurrence. One or two houses have also been burgled. We had a system of night guard in our village in the past, there were no complaints of theft then.
Hence, we come to the conclusion that again night vigilance be started. We will be obliged of you help us in this respect.
















An application to the D.M for help
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a poor peasant of the village Hasnan of Hoogly district. I have three sons and five daughters. I had a little land to cultivate. I have divided my dwelling house along with the cultivable land among mu sons. They are all living happily. But they have no time to look after their old father. Now I have to beg to survive.
Hence the request of this poor man is that please take appropriate step so that I can live at my dwelling house and have two meals a day.
I will ne ever obliged to you.















An application to the C.M helps for higher studies.
Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that in this academic year. My son has passed the Secondary Examination with letter marls in five subjects.  He has enrolled his name in Higher Secondary with the financial help of a few kind local gentlemen. But I have no means to purchase books for him. I am a poor bondless laborer of Kakdwip. I earn our livelihood by working in other men’s field. My wife and daughter roll bidi.
Both my wife and I have the desire that he completes his higher studies. If you help us for the continuation of his further studies, I will be highly obliged to you.
Thanking you.














An application to the C.M for unemployment stipend
Sub: A petition for unemployment stipend
Sir,
This is to draw your kind attention to the fact that for the last ten years after my graduation from Kolkata University I remain an unemployed person.  I have enrolled myself with the employment exchange, my registration no is…..dated ……Till today I have applied to various organizations for  a job but unfortunately never received an interview call.
I am not a recipient of unemployed stipend. I am applying to get the stipend. If I cannot get a job at least I am entitled to get the stipend.
I hope you will take proper steps considering my pitiable condition.













A petition to the Hon’ble President for the remission of punishment.
Sub: A petition for the remission of punishment
Sir,
This is a humble petition to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am a resident of the village Kuchut, District:- Burdwan, West Bengal.
 Due to political rivalries my son, Anup Mandal, is punished for life time in the jail. A case of dacoit is filed against him.
I am a poor farmer. It is impossible for me to appoint a lawyer to fight the case. Please consider it so that justice is done to my son and thus save this poor father.
I am ever obliged to you.
Thinking you.













A petition to the D.S.P to arrest a miscreant.
Sub: a petition to arrest a miscreant
Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that local anti-social Kaltu has receive the bail from Barasat Ld. C.J.M. Court.
Yesterday, dated …. , he along with his other accomplices, who were not less than five in numbers, raided my house and started abusing me and my wife with filthy language.
When my son protested, he was severely beaten. Batasat police station did not accept my complain. The second officer of the above mentioned police station said that Kaltu could not have done this because he was admitted in a hospital. The truth will come to light with a little investigation.
We hope that with your endeavor we will be saved.
                                                     











An application to the Gram Pradhan for environment pollution.
Sir,
This is to draw your kind attention to the fact that there is a cow-shed near our residential house which is a breeding ground for mosquito and other insects. Though, it is said that the smell of muck is not pollutant, but recently a poultry has been started adjacent to our house to add to our owe. Its food and water so foul smell that it becomes impossible to stay in house.
We will be highly obliged if you van arrange to take these two unhealthy setup to some open space.
Thanking you














A PETITION TO THE ZILLA PARISHAD CHAIRMAN FOR A TUBE-WELL.
Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that the population of the village Anantapur is approximately three thousand. But tube-wells for drinking water are only four in number. Only one of these four is now functioning. It will not be functional for ling if the total population depends on that particular one source of water.
Therefore, either sanction a new tube-well in Anantapur or send maintenance staff to repair the other three defected. If immediate steps are not taken then the coming summer there is a chance of water related death.
Hope this problem of water in our village will be solved immediately.
Thanking you.














A LETTER TO CHAIRMAN TO RECORD DATE OF BIRTH
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that my son Sri----------- was born at home, that is why his name is not recorded in the dept. of Record of Birth & Death of the municipality. He was born in 17th Nov,2001.
Please record his name and issue a certificate accordingly.
A letter of endorsement of local village member in this respect is enclosed herewith.
Thanking you.















AN APPLICATION TO THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER TO ENQUIRE ABOUT I.D. CARD
Dear Sir,
This year I have turned eligible to cast vote, my name is also in the list of voters. But when your department was taking the photographs for I.D Card, I was out of station.
Please inform me where and when I can have my snap taken. It would be a great pleasure for me if you assure me a\to apply my franchise and oblige.
Thanking you















A PETITION TO THE CHAIRMAN FOR PERMISSION TO CONSTRUCT DOMESTIC HOUSE.
I have purchased 2 cottah of land near Vusunda. I want to live there permanently. Herewith I submit to you the photo copy of the house building plan. I also submit the photo copy of details to you.
Please give me permission for construction of the house and oblige.
Thanking you

















AN APPLICATION TO THE CHAIRMAN FOR TRADE LICENCE.
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that recently I wish to start a tailoring shop for which a trade license is required.
This is to request you to issue a license for the said shop. Details of the shop are given hereunder.
Name of the shop:
Address:
Phone no
Name of the proprietor:
Permanent address:
Thanking you…












An application to the Rationing officer for a new ration card.
Dear Sir,
My humble petition is to draw your kind attention to the fact that I used to live in Kabirajpur, Bangladesh. For the three years I am living kanaiput, Konnagar. I am a genuine voter and have applied my right to vote. I have my I.D.Card but unfortunately I have no ration card. The local municipal commissioner had given me his word that he would help me to get my ration card before election. But he did not keep his promise. However you know very well in this high price market it is really difficult to pull through without a ration card.
















Application for the police commissioner for anti-social activity.
Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that illicit liquer has been brewing in our village of Konnagar for a long time. With this another disturbance gas been added recently. Smuggling has been started in full fledge. Few notorious anti- socials have found their safe place here. We, the residents of the locality have repeatedly made complaints to the Konnagar police station, but of no result. Thus this petition is written to you.
We hope that you will take proper and immediate step to curb this menace, otherwise and untoward incident may take place any day.















A petition to the S.D. M.O, about negligence in taking proper medical care.
Dear Sir,
For the last three days my mother has been admired in your hospital( Dept… Bed no….. Ticket…..). for the scarcity of bed she is lying on the floor. The attending doctor is somewhat taking care of the patients who are placed on the beds but neglecting the patient on the floor completely. This is to draw your kind attention to the distressing fact.
My humble prayer to you is that including my mother those patients who are lying on the floor for the scarcity of beds must be give proper medical care. Hence you are requested to do the needful and oblige.
Thanking you.














An application to the C.S.E.C for inflated Electricity bill
Sir,
I am a resident of Khalisani, address……….., my monthly consumption of electricity never crossed Rs. 300/- ( Rupees three hundred only) . But for the month of March 2005 the bill has come for Rs. 480/- (Rupees four hundred and eighty only, I have calculated my consumption from the last reading of my meter and found that it is Rs. 325/- (Rupees three hundred and twenty-five). In no case it can be 480/- .
My humble petition to you to recheck the meter and rectify accordingly so that I can submit the proper amount.
Thanking you.














An application to the B.D.O for high yielding seed.
Dear Sir,
Last year we received high yielding paddy seeds from your office. Of course, local Panchayat distributed it with you permission. Will the same quality be distributed this year also? We will be much obliged if you give us the details.
Thanking you.


















A letter to the chairman for the water tax.
Dear Sir,
For the last five years our village Subhaspally is under Chandennagar Municipal Corporation. At that time it had been promised that servides for drinking water, electricity and throughfare will be adwquate. Also these services will not cause us any extra tax burden. When the area was under the municipality our tax was yearly Rs. 2.50, but at present the same tax has reached increasing Rs. 250/-. Now the water tax will be quarterly 40/- i.e. yearly Rs. 160/- . exata tax burden will be too much for me who belong to lower income group.
 Hence, my request to you is that remit me from giving the water tax.
Thanking you














Application for school leaving certificate.
Dear Sir,
With due respect I beg to state that as I have been transferred to Delhi office recently, I have to shift my family along with me. So it is not possible for my son, a student of your school, to continue his/her studies in Kolkata. He will be admitted to a school there.
So, I shall be highly obliged if you kindly issue him/her a school leaving certificate and also a character certificate at the earliest.
With thanks















Application to a headmaster seeking admission after transfer.
I am state government employee. Few days back. Few days back I have been transferred from….to …. I am now staying as a paying guest here along with my family. My son was studying in ……school in class…….. however, he passed the annual exam. And therefore promoted to class,,,,,, I intend his admission in you reputed institution in class …. I will get his transfer certificate and other concerned papers from his previous school on hearing positive from you. Kindly, send me the norms and procedures of the admission by post and also inform me whether my son has to appear in the admission Test.
Hope, you will be kind enough to grant me an appointment so that I can call on you in person, at your convenience.
Thanking you.














Application for the post of travelling Salesman referring Box No
With reference to your advertisement, Box No….. dtd….for an experienced travelling salesman, I beg to offer myself as candidate for the same.
I am a commerce graduate, stout young man of 25 yrs. I can speak English and Hindi fluently and recently having three years’ experience as a Travelling salesman in a reputed company.
I have extensively travelled many parts of the country and am ready to travel anywhere as and when necessary.
Thanking you















Application requesting Transfer from one department to another.
Through Chief-officer (Tinsukia Br.)
Respected Sir,
Beg to state you that I, a stuff member (PF No…….) of your bank, and now posted at Tinsukia Branch as a clerk.
Recently, I am married to Mr. AZ, who is a senior officer of Digboy Oil Refinery and is posted there. Now he is willing to transfer our residence to Digboy. If you kindly make necessary arrangement for my transfer posting from Tinsukia to Dharmanagar Branch, then it will be very easy for me to attend my office regularly. Otherwise I shall be bound to leave service.
Hope, you will take up the matter seriously and kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.













Resignation letter given to an employer.
Dear Sir,
For certain unavoidable circumstances of my family, it has become pertinent to me to discontinue with my present service. I, therefore request that I may kindly be relieved from my present duties as early as possible, in any case not later than 15th Jan, 1996.
My accounts in full may please be settled before that date.
Thanking you.
















Application for the higher salary
Sir,
I have been working as a compositor at your press since 1979, presently, I draw a monthly salary including all allowances of Rs. 1000 ( Rupeess eleven hundred) in all I an facing great difficulties with such meager amount to maintain my family in these in these hard fays.
Therefore, I request your kind favor to increase at least two hundred rupees from the coming month for our subsistence.
Hope you will consider my case sympathetically and do the needful.
Thanking you.                                                      Yours faithfully














Character certificate issue by an employer.
This is to certify that Miss S. Das has been in our service s a stenographer from 22nd Jan 1981 to 31st Dec’84.
During this period of service we were highly satisfied with her hard work, intelligence and willingness of her carrying out the orders of her superiors.
We wish her success and are pleased to recommend her for fresh appointment any office.

















Character certificate issued by Municipality.
Madhyamgram Municipality
Madhyamgram.
Certified that Sri……….. s/o………..has been residing here at Bijoynagar, P.O. Madhyamgram, Dist- N 24 Prgs, Pin 7432275 for the last twenty five years in his own residence. He is an honorable citizen and by far he bears a good moral character. I am confident about his honesty and morality and wish him all success in life.
                                                Sign, with seal…………….
                                                Chairman














A letter to issue a new Cheque-Book.
Dear Sir,
Yesterday, I have opened a current Account bearing mp C.D/S.B 21000 in your Bank. Please issue a Cheque Book in favour of our firm per bearer of this letter and oblige. The signature of the bearer of this letter is autherised by me. Please deliver the cheque to his after signature verification.
Thanking you.

















A letter to issue a new cheque book to authorized person.
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that currently we have opened a current account in your bank which started operating on and from …… however, now we are in dire need of a new cheque book, because the old one is exhausted. Please issue a cheque book containing fifty pages at least per bearer of this letter.’ We are sending herewith the required form duly filled and signed.
Thanking in anticipation.
















Letter on losing a credit card.
Sir,
With due honour I beg to inform you that I have lost my UBI-VISA credit card issued by your branch on 20.05.2004. ( No NB 253041) while coming back from the office. Please immediately stop all transactions on this card and issue me a new card along with a new pin mailer and at the same time cancel my existing card. Copy of the G.D is attached herewith.
Hope you will do the needful at the earliest.
Thanking you.















Letter to issue a new passbook
Sir,
I have a saving Bank account with your Bank bearing No S/B…. unfortunately, while travelling in the bus my pocket was picked which contained my bank pass book and purse, for which I have lodged a complain in the Hare Street police station (F.I.R No……….. dtd……….). Hence, O request you to kindly issue me a new pass-book or let me know the formalities, if any.
Thanking you.
















A letter to bank requesting to hire locker.
I would like to hire a locker in your bank for safe custody of some of my valuable belonging and jewelleries as well as ten years. Its is to be mentioned that I have been a regular account holder of your bank for the last twenty years and the transaction remains ideal and strainless so far.
Apart from one recurring and one saving account there is a fixed deposit too of Rs. 50,000. I have also been granted a loan of Rs. 25,000 few months back, repayment of which is now under way.
Hope, I awfully need it and waiting anxiously to hear from you.
Thanking you.















Letter to discontinue a recurring deposit account.
Sir,
I am continuing a recurring deposit scheme with your bank since Jan 99 @ Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) p.m. the scheme was of 48 months but due to pecuniary hardship I have to discontinue the account. Please return back the deposited amount till date to me as per rule at the earliest.
Thanking you

















An application for the bank loan
Sir,
I am a graduate but unemployed youth residing in your locality. Few months back I had ender gone a vocational training scheme and learnt how to make ball point refill. Now I want to apply my earned Knowles into production. On the national highway I gave rented a large room suitable for starting the factory. Somehow I have managed to procure some machines for this purpose. But at present I am running short of capital for which I am applying to you.
To make the project profitable I badly need a loan of Rs 20000 which will be repaid in monthly installments at your term and condition.
Please send me the particulars regarding the loan the loan and if it would be convenient to you; kindly give me an appointment to discuss the matter.
Hoping to get a favorable reply.
Thanking you.
9832096014










Letter complaining about non-receipt of pass-book
Sir,
I deposited to the bank my pass book under reference for making up-to-date entries, but sorry to say that the same has not been returned back to me in spite of repeated reminders.
I request you to make necessary arrangement for its return at the earliest.
Thanking you.

















Letter requesting transfer of S/B Account.
Dear Sir,
I have a saving account with you. As I am transferred to Murshidabad, I request you to transfer the aforesaid account to your Murshidabad Branch. I am sending herewith the passbook and the cheque book for your kind perusal.
Thanking you


















Application for renewal of fixed deposit account.
To
The Manager,
…………….. Bank Address………..
Sub: Renewal of F/D/R No:-
Dear Sir,
I deposited Rs. 20,000/-(Twenty thousand only) on 2.01.98 for a period of 3 years as fixed deposit repayable to me on 2.1.2001 as per rule. As now the term is completed and entire amount lying with you, I requested you to renew the entire amount for another period of 3 years w.e.f. 2.1.2001. to 2.1.2004. With retrospective effect. Please issue me a new Fixed Deposite Receipt/Certificate in lieu of the old under reference, which is enclosed and duly discharged for your immediate action.
Thanking you.                                   Yours faithfully,
Dated…..Kolkata










Letter to the Bank to Stop payment an issued cheque.
To
The manager,
……………..Bank address……..
Sub:- Stop payment of the Cheque No……
Re : C/D Account No………..
Dear Sir,
We, issued the aforesaid cheque amounting Rs………….to M/S……….. Which they report is lost.
Under the circumstances, er request you to stop payment of the same, if presented at all.
Thanking you                                                       yours faithfully
Kolkata
Dated……….










Requesting Bank for opening a Saving Account
To
The Manager,
……………..Bank,
Radhabazar Branch.
Kolkata
Sub: - Application for opening Saving A/C
Dear Sir,
I intend to open a S/B account with your Branch. I, therefore request you to send me necessary forms along with rules and regulations for opening of the A/C by post at the earliest.
Thanking you.                                                      Yours faithfully












Application for opening a Joint-Account (Savings)
To
The Manager,
…………..Bank…………..
Sub: Opening a Joint Saving Account
Sir,
We intend to open a Savings Account with your Bank jointly in the name of ourselves Mr…………………………& Mrs……………………(Husband & wife) and therefore request you to send necessary papers and documents by post at the earliest.
Thanking you













Application for the Bank loan against securities.
To
Bank Manager,
……….. Bank Address…………
Sub: loan against sequrities.
Sir,
I request badly a loan of Rs. 10,000/- (Ten thousand only) to meet expenses to be incurred in connection with construction of my building. I propose to pledge gold-ornaments weighting 30 grams as security for loan asked for. I’ll pay the interest amount as per rule. Please do the needful and oblige.
Thanking you.
                                                                                      Yours truly,
Address











Letter requesting to close a current Account.
To
The manager,
………… bank address……..
Sub:- to close a Current-Account No. C/D……….
Dear Sir,
Sorry to inform you that I an going to wind up my business due to labour problems and decided to leave this place. So, I request you to close my above- mention current-account maintained with you and please return back the deposited amount. The passbook and the cheque book are being sent herewith for the purpose. Please do the needful at the earliest.
Thanking you.












A letter to change Specimen Signature.
To,
The Manager,
………..bank
………branch,
Address,
                   Sub:- changing of Specimen Signature.
Dear Sir
This to inform you that we have opened a current account in your bank ten years ago and on behalf  of my company I have been provide the sole authority to operate the account. Everything was alright so far but one fien morning I was surprised to notice that my present specimen signature did not match with that of my previous one recorded in your bank.
So, I would like to change it at the earliest. Otherwise, you know, our business may be hindered. Therefore, I earnestly request you to send me the form on which my present specimen signature may recorded anew.
Hope you will do the needful in time.
Thanking you







Letter to Bank asking for the opening of current account.
To,
The Manager,
Name & Address of Bank.
Sub: Opening of current A/C
Sir,
Ours is a new firm in the city which has gone into business on 12.08.2000. I intend to open a current account with you in my firm’s name. Me, along with my purchase manager will jointly operate the account. Our specimen signatures are enclosed herewith in your bank account opening form duly filled in.
Please note that a demand draft of Rs. 20,000 is being sent as an intitial deposit.
Thanking you                                                                Yours faithfully,












Letter to Bank asking for transfer of account to another branch.
To
The Manager,
Bank’s Name & address
Sub:- Transfer of Account
Sir,
This to inform you that holding the above A/C no. I have been in transaction with your branch for the last ten years. But I am all set to settle in Durgapur next month which is why I would like to close my account to your branch at Barasat and there by request you to transfer my account to your Durgapur branch at your earliest convenience.
May I request you to do the needful and intimate me at my address given underneath. I also surrender my passbook herewith along with ten unused cheque forms.
I would like to thank you and your stuff for extending the kind cooperation to me.
Copy of union Bank of India
Durgapur Branch                                                           Yours faithfully,
Benachiti, Durgapur.
Enclosure: 1. Pass Book
                   2. Ten Unused Cheque





Letter from Bank to a customer informing him of an overdrawn amount.
To
Name and address
A/C No.
                   Sub:- Overdrawn amount
Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that after the last encashment of your cheque(No 2598344) dated 15.08.2005 for Rs. 3500/- your Savings Bank Account No B 59376 stands overdrawn by Rs. 2000/-. Therefore you are requested to deposit the mentioned above mentioned amount in your account at the earliest which is why as far as our policy goes overdrafts are not permitted in our Bank without prior arrangement and permission of the manager as well.
Thanking you.












Letter to bank asking for Bank Statement
To
The Manager,
Bank name and address
Sir,
This to inform you that in order to avail a personal loan from the countrywide Finance Ltd I badly need a bank statement as on 31.11.2005.
My Saving Bank A/C No is L 33725. As I have to submit it within 15.12.2005, I request you earnestly to issue the statement, latest by 10.12.2005.
Hope you will help me in my crying needs.
Thanking you.
                                                                   Yours faithfully












Letter to Bank asking for Granting an Overdraft.
To
The Manager,
Bank’s Name and Address
Sub:- Application for Granting and Overdraft.
Sir,
Should you angust self be  pleased to grand me an overdraft of Rs. 10000/- to purchase woolen stocks in view of the forthcoming winter season. I have been in transaction with your bank for the last seven years and my Savings Bank A/C No is 44235. I have been denied long term credit by the wholesalers as I am a newcomer in the market. But I am sure I will be in a stable position by the next February to repay the amount.
Hope your kind self will favour me and help me in my crying need.
Thanking you in anticipation.











REGARDING LIC
Letter regarding loan against a Life Insurance Policy.
To
The Branch/ Zonal Manager, Cily Br. No. 9
Life Insurance Corp. of India.
          Re:- Loan Against Policy No…………..own Life.
Dear Sir,
I am willing to avail maximum amount of loan against my above policy, as per rules, which I need badly for performing my sister’s marriage ceremony. The policy in question is sent herewith for your necessary action.
I request to an early compliance.
Thanking you.                                                      Yours faithfully












Letter to the L.I.C. after maturaty of policy.
To
The Zonal Manager,
Life. Insurance.Corp. of India,
Kolkata Division,
City Br. No…Kolkata.

Re: Payment of maturity value in respect of policy no ………….own life
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that my above mentioned policy has been maturated on 1-1-96 and the entered amount including amount for bonus is due for repayment. Necessary papers including the policy in question have already been sent to your office for the purpose.
I request you to make payment at the earliest.
Thanking you,                                                               yours faithfully











Letter to the LIC for transferring a policy to another Branch.
To
The Zonal Manager,
LIC Kolkata, Br. No.-9

Dear Sir,
As I have been transferred to our Asansol office, I therefore request you to make necessary arrangements to get my above policy transferred to your Asansol office, so that future premiums for the policy can be deposited at your Asansol office.
Thanking you                                                                Yours faithfully
















Application to issue receipt for deposit4ed Ration Cards after shifting to residence.
To,
The Rationing Officer,
North Kolkata Zone,
Raja Rammohan Sarani, Sub-Area/Kolkata.

Sub: Deposit receipt of Ration Cards.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I, alongwith my family members have shifted our residence from 166 K.C. S. St, Kol – 9 to Nabapally (Barasat). Dt. 24 Pgs. (N) W.B. last week. So, I am depositing all our ration cards to your office and hereby requesting you to kindly i8ssue me a deposit receipt for the same which will enable me to produce at Barasat Rationing office.
 Thanking you,                                           Yours faithfully
Sl. No. Of  Ration Cards with name and Card Nos.











Application to issue a duplicate Ration card.
To
The Rationing officer
South Kolkata Zone
Bansdroni Sub-Area, Kolkata.
Sub: Issue of duplicate Ration Card.

Re: Ration Card No……………………..

Dear Sir,
Unfortunately, I have lost my own ration card under reference while drawing we4ekly ration from the ration shop. So, please issue me a duplicate ration card at your earliest convenience realizing the importance of the same. I am ready to pay necessary fees if any for the same.
Thanking you,                                            Yours faithfully,
Date: 03/01/2013                              A. B. C
Calcutta                                                      Address………










Application for changing a minor Ration Card to an Adult one
To,
The Rationing officer,
 Zone – (N) 24 pgs
Noapara Sub –Area,
Nibeditapally.

Sub: Change of Ration Card No…… to an adult card

Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that my daughter Hema Chakraborty has attained the age of 8 years on 31-01-2013. The ration card issued to her previously now requires change to an adult one. The above mentioned ration card No 41555 is being enclosed herewith for your necessary correction and doing the needful.
Thanking you,                                   Yours faithfully.
Dated: 2/01/2013                     A. B. C
Enclo: (Photocopy ) Birth Certificate.










Application for replacing a soiled Ration Card.
Sub: Replacement of Soiled Ration Card.  ( R/Card No. 458)
Dear Sir,
The Ration Card under reference has been soiled badly due to regular use for a long period, hence immediate replacement to the same is required. Please, therefore, make necessary arrangement to replace it at the earli3est and oblige.
 The soiled card is being enclosed herewith for thd purpose.
 Thanking you,                                  Yours faithfully,
Dated : 03-01-2013                           A.B.C
Kolkata.
Enclo: Soiled Ration Card.













Objection letter against Residential Tax Increse.
To,
The Assessor,
 Tax Assessment Dept.,
Barasat North Municipality.
Sub: Objection against Tax-Increase

Dear Sir,
I am the owner and occupier of the holding No. 458 under your Municipality. After recent Municipal Election our locality has been included within your Municipality but instead of anyt improvement in civic facilities only tax amount has been enoromously increased. The building stands exactly as it was before, not any oprtion of it expanded nor any protion is let on. It is a case of over.-Valuation on th3e part of the valure.
Hence, I pray to you to reconsider the case sympathet9ically and oblige.
 Thanking you,                                                     Yours faithfully,
 Dated: 03/01/2013                                              A. B.C
Enclo: Xerox copy of last Quartely Tax Receipt. Plot No. 125 Dag No. 125
Khatan No.212
Mouza- kalia chowk







Application to the Municipality/Corporation issuing Birth Certificate.
To,
The Registrar
Birth Certificate Department,
Municipal Corporation
Sub: Issue of a Birth Certificate.

Dear Sir,
I am to inform you that my daughter Km. Sonali Sarkar was born on 22 nd Agu 86 at Sishu mangal hospital and accordingly it was duly registered at your office. As  I shall bgave to get her admitted from class IV to V into a school, thus her birth certificate at your end is needed.
Please, therefore, kindly issue her the same at the earliest, considering the urgency of my need.
 Thanking you,                                           Yours truly.
Dated: 03/01/2013
Enclo: Hospital Birth Certificate (Xerox copy) Address.










A letter informing the corporation /Municipality of an illegal construction in your locality.
Name of the concerned officer,
Name and address of the4 corporation/Municipality:
Sub: information regarding an illegal construction

Dear Sir,
With due honour this is to inform your that a busine4ssman is building a multistoried apartment house adjacent to my premises illegally. The constyruction is being made without any prior permission of the concerned authority so fat as we jonow. Surprisingly enough, no exper5t architech has been consulted before starting the project. Ev3en the plan of the on going work is yet to be sanctioned.
This apart,. The construction site stands on as slice of land which housed a pond even a year ago and later got filled with rubbish and wastes in scientifically. We are afraid to know3 that soil tasting too, has not been done at all resulting in an absolute uncertainty of the strength, base and solidity of 8its foundation and no one can tell whether it could withstand the burden of a large building.
 It is very dangerous that many blever manipulation this fellow dares to commit such a misdeed, which may bring about any sort of mishap anyday. Besides, the materials used are of extremely poor quality and clearly substandard. The house might collapse, that walls may develop breach or the roofs soak water.
Therefore I earnestly request you to take necessary measures to debar them from continuing the damned construction work in view of the greater interest of the people of our locality or this hastily constructed building may summon a terrible disaster endangering the lives of hundreds of people residing in its surroundings.
 Thanking you,                                           Yours faithfully,
                                                                   Hemanta Chakraborty




Write a letter to the editor about the ill effect of showing horrer and violence on T.V.
To
The Editor
The Statesman,
Kolkata-700 001
Ref: Showing horror violence on T.V.

Respected Sir,
I shall be highly obliged if you kindly allow me a little space in the colums of your esteemed daily informing about the4 ill effect of showing horror and violence on T.V.
In the midst of todays world when horror and violence have creeped into the entire society, in my op0inion the telecast of such horrer and violence programs are not only harmful but also leaves a deep impact in the mind of the viewers. Waching horror films terrifies small children, viewing violent telecasts influence young people of generation and there by corrupts the society. A sencs of revenge was and division of manking is brought about by such telecast.
 Therefore , in order to maintion the peace of mind and brother book I Highly oblject to such telecast. I shall be greatful to you, if you kindly pay your attention and concepts my appeal mentioned above.
Thanking you                                             Yours faithfully,
                                                                   Subhe as Roy



         


1 comment: