Sunday, October 6, 2013

Adverbs Mix

Adverbs Mix

Rewrite the sentences and put the adverbs in correctly.
  1. We were in London. (last week) → We were in London last week.(i)
  2. He walks his dog. (rarely) → He rarely walks his dog.(i)
  3. She waited. (patiently) → She waited patiently.(i)
  4. My father goes fishing. (always) → My father always goes fishing.(i)
  5. Your bedroom is. (upstairs) → Your bedroom is upstairs.(i)
  6. We don't go skiing. (in summer) → We don't go skiing in summer.(i)
  7. Cats can hear. (well) → Cats can hear well.(i)
  8. I saw him. (there) → I saw him there.(i)
  9. The girl speaks English. (fluently) → The girl speaks English fluently.(i)
  10. I have seen that film. (never) / (before) → I have never seen that film before.(i)

No comments:

Post a Comment